Address: 711 2nd Ave Sheldon, IA 51201 Phone: (712) 324-2574 Email: email@example.com
In the midst of the Great Depression and against the advice of many bankers, E.P. Arnold opened the third Arnold Motor Supply in December of 1932 in Sheldon. The first store manager was an auto body and paint expert which expanded the solutions that could be provided by the company. Still an excellent source of paint and body supplies, the Sheldon store offers machine shop services and excellent customer service.