Address: 615 South Grand Ave Spencer, IA 51301 Phone: (712) 262-6430 Email: email@example.com
Spencer is the home of the original Arnold Motor Supply. E.P. Arnold and B.J. Lewis opened the first store on August 10, 1927 in a store front they rented on Main Street. Like the original, today's Arnold Motor Supply in Spencer features top quality automotive parts and a full service machine shop.
November 26, 2014
Spencer Arnold Motor Supply & The Merrill Company are helping the Spencer High School Choir raise funds for their upcoming trip to New York through old batteries.
The Public is invited to…