|Prop 65 Product
|Chemical Related to Cancer Warning
||Vinyl Chloride, Styrene, Acrylonitrile
|Chemicals Related to Repr. Harm Warning
||Q - Can the unit remain connected, via the provided wall charger, to AC power indefinitely without adverse consequences?
A - Yes. The unit is equipped with an automatic charging circuit that prevents over charging and keeps the unit fully charged.
|Repr. Harm Warn
||- 12 Volt Peak Amps : 2000
- 12 Volt Cranking Amps : 700
- Cable Length : 46"
- Cable Gauge : #2 AWG
- Charger Type : Automatic
- Indicator Display : Volt Gauge
- Weight : 34 lbs.
- Warranty : One Year Limited
- UPC : 747410001462
||- 2000 Peak Amps
- 700 Cranking Amps
- Clore PROFORMER battery technology
- 46" #2 AWG welding cable leads
- Industrial-grade Hot Jaw clamps
- Built-in automatic charger
- Voltmeter provides charge status of battery
- 12VDC outlet to power accessories
- 1 year limited warranty
Features & Benefits
It's the largest 12 Volt Jump-N-Carry unit we manufacture. With 2000 Peak Amps and 700 Cranking Amps of starting power, it will spin the starters on all class 1-6 commercial trucks. Plus, its high capacity battery satisfies the most aggressive portable power demands. Convenient as it is powerful, its built-in automatic charger can provide up to 24 Hour/365 Day continuous charging.