|Repr. Harm Warn
|Prop 65 Product
|Chemical Related to Cancer Warning
||Vinyl Chloride, Styrene, Acrylonitrile
||- 6 and 12 Volt battery charging
- 10/6/2A charge rates
- Fully automatic operation
- Advanced multi-phase charging process
- Properly charges all battery types
- Soft Start Mode for severely depleted batteries
- Recondition Mode rejuvenates distressed batteries
- Enhanced maintenance mode
- Temperature compensation for effective charging
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Battery Fault Detection
- Data rich display
||- Operating Voltage : 6/12V
- Operational Mode : Automatic
- Charging Rates : 10/6/2A
- Charging Phases : 7
- Enhanced Maintenance Mode : Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection : Yes
- Battery Fault Detection : Yes
- Battery Recondition Mode : Yes
- Soft Start Mode : Yes
- Temperature Compensation : Yes
- Output Cable Length : 72"
- Output Cable Gauge : 12 AWG
- Weight : 4.3 lbs.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- UPC : 010271023721
||Q - Can this charger begin charging on a totally dead (0V) battery?
A - Yes. Like all PRO-LOGIX chargers, if the unit won't activate, due to the battery ebing totally dead (and the operator has confirmed a proper connection), the START button can be held done for three seconds to force the charger to start charging.
Features & Benefits
Combining fully automatic operation and the ability to properly charge multiple battery types, the PRO-LOGIX PL2310 is the perfect charger to meet the needs of today?s and tomorrow?s professional technician. Intelligent, beneficial, safe and versatile ? one charger does it all, from fast charging and battery repair to battery maintenance and long term storage charging.
Plus, with the ability to properly charge virtually any lead acid battery type, it is the only charger you will need. Flooded, AGM, Gel Cell, Spiral Wound, Marine and Deep Cycle batteries all can be charged right with the PL2310.